Young Onset Parkinson’s Exchange
An information portal and resource hub supporting people with young onset Parkinson’s
Developed as a living lab model, the experiences, ideas, knowledge and daily needs of people with young onset Parkinson’s have underpinned all YOP-X content. More than one hundred individual stories and experiences shape our tools and resources.
YOP-X also provides a fast track for people with young onset Parkinson’s to collect and collate information relevant to their NDIS applications and reviews. It acts as a valuable workforce tool for NDIS staff and health professionals by sharing stories to increase understanding of people living with young onset and the challenges they face in their daily lives.
With the YOP-X App you can:
- Manage your NDIS application and reviews with the NDIS Wallet & surveys
- Set and achieve your goals
- Generate letters for employers and health professionals
- Access resources & videos
- Improve your mental health
- Manage daily tasks
- and much more…